I had a dream last night that Aria was “A.” She stabbed Spencer’s hand with a knife (I was Spencer as usual). The sight of blood, Aria in a leather jacket, and the sinister gleam in her eye screamed “I AM A.” It was pretty terrifying, because of all the characters, you really wouldn’t think Aria would have it in her. And when I woke up, I thought to myself:
“Self, this show is doing some serious psychological damage to you.”
Because here’s the deal, if the writers of Pretty Little Liars don’t give me more answers, I’m going to have to make them up myself. My dream life is trying to make up for the gaps in the plot (which is not healthy or fun). And if I’m deciding how it ends, Ali is alive, the whole EzrA thing is a silly misunderstanding, and Spencer and Toby will—please dear God—stop fighting.
These are my questions. Please answer them if you can.
1) What the heck is Ali’s problem? STOP HIDING, YOU LITTLE TWIT.
2) How long was Toby part of the A team?
3) Why has Jason not come back? (I’m worried he’s dead or held hostage somewhere.)
4) Where’s creepy Meredith?
5) Why is Wren scary now, and how did I not see that coming?
6) Who was that “friend of Toby” at the warehouse who knew Emily’s name? That was terrifying.
7) Melissa has some serious explaining to do. Are they going to kill her before we get answers?
8) How many more people will die for the sake of Alison DiLaurentis’s game?
9) Does the show end when they graduate?
10) Is Mona a good witch or a bad witch?
11) Why is Mrs. DiLaurentis back? (P.S. They did a great job casting this lady. She’s just like Ali.)
12) Is Caleb going to come back since he got on that bus to Ravenswood?
13) Why was Wilden’s funeral eerily like Ali’s? Who was under the black veil and why is nobody concerned about her? (It’s unlike the girls to let a clue like that go unnoticed.)
14) Who is A? Because it is certainly not Ezra Fitzgerald.
15) Why does almost every single freaking character have an “a” in their name? The list of suspects is huge.
16) How long until Jake turns out to be a suspect? (I suspect he’s board shorts. But maybe I’m like Aria— stabbing in the dark.)
I will give them one thing, though. They finally answered my question about how “A” knows everything. But then they threw in that Ezra thing, and all I can think is TOO MANY QUESTIONS, NOT ENOUGH ANSWERS.
Thank you, PLL. Thank you for screwing up my life.